Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cannock Chase, UK Experiences "Strange Lights"

Sightings of strange lights and shapes in the sky are continuing in the Chase area, with residents claiming they have had close encounters.

The Cannock area has been at the centre of a glut of sightings of strange, luminous shapes in the sky.

This week residents on the Pye Green Road say they are even spotting the objects in broad daylight.

Resident Darren Capewell spied the lights just before lunchtime on September 27, on the Pye Green Road.

“It was the strangest thing I have ever seen,” Darren said.

“I noticed something out the side of my eye and thought nothing of it at first.

“But when I looked harder, I could see it was three large discs in the sky. They did not have a colour and were see-through, but I could just make them out. I immediately rushed back into the house to get my camera and capture it on film.

“There is no way these things were Chinese lanterns or whatever people are saying they are.

“These things were moving in a formation.

“There was one each side and one in the middle, making a kind of triangle shape. I never believed in things like UFOs before, but I know what I saw was not normal.”

Resident Caroline Thomas also saw the strange lights.

“At first I thought they were reflections of some sort,” Caroline said. But after staring at them, I realised they were moving in patterns across the sky. It was really weird.”

No comments:

Post a Comment